Friday, November 9, 2012

Hats!

Apologies, my dears, this week's Vixens Vendredi is a bit late getting off the ground. But where I am, it is still Friday, at least while I am writing this.

For this week, we get a look at a few of Emma's hat design concepts.





It has been one of those weeks where everything got a little bit away from me. I've been busy with other projects, and trying to find (more) work, and in the meantime trying to make do with what I've got by loading lots of items to my eBay store (www.ebay.com/sch/rockie_squirrel/m.html for those of you keeping score at home.)

I'll try to make sure next week's Vixens Vendredi has a little more substance and polish.

Perhaps starting with the hat decorated with a miniature robot hummingbird.

Until next week, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment